: A technical expert with deep knowledge of the configuration, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of SAP technical environments. Are you a team player with excellent analytical skills combined with creative problems solving capabilities? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
What will you do?
The application specialist SAP Basis will be part of the Basis team responsible for implementing, administering and supporting the SAP technical architecture with the goal of providing excellent system reliability, performance, availability and overall systems optimization.
This includes the technical setup, maintenance, monitoring and consistency of the entire ForFarmers SAP footprint, consisting of ECC, BW, BO, SolMan, TMS and C4C systems, wherever this is within ForFarmers responsibility.
Tasks and responsibilities as an Application Specialist - SAP Basis
You will work as part of the SAP Tech team within ForFarmers and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the availability, performance and supportability of the SAP landscape meet business requirements and maintenance policies
- Resolving incidents in line with the service level objectives
- Provide day-to-day support for SAP systems, including but not limited to system monitoring, transport management, user account and authorization management, printer administration and SAP troubleshooting
- Work with the functional Application Specialists and the Business Analysts to define the technical requirements for each change
- Participate in installing and upgrading the SAP systems (support packs, enhancement packs, etc.)
- Contribute in designing the strategy and architecture of the SAP Landscapes to ensure that it meets the current and future requirements of the organization
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Characteristics:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent proven work experience on comparable level (minimal 5 years)
- In depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with SAP Basis administration and maintenance for multiple SAP components, including ECC, BO, BW, SolMan, C4C
- Experience with SAP systems running on an Linux/Oracle or AS/400 platform is preferable
- SAP (or equivalent) certification in the SAP Basis domain
- Good understanding and working experience with ITIL processes
- Languages: English spoken and written; Dutch and German is preferable
What will ForFarmers offer you?
Next to a challenging and informal working atmosphere, ForFarmers also offers you excellent primary and secondary working conditions such as:
- 23 days of annual leave
- 13 reduced working hour days
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
If you do not fully meet the above qualifications, but you are eager to learn and you have the ambition to grow in the near future, we would also like to get in touch with you.
Are you the Application specialist SAP BASIS we are looking for?
Then please send your CV and motivation via this page.
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Please contact Arie Folkers (Application Manager - ICT) by calling +31 (0)573 288 800.