26 mei 2016
Logistiek: Inkoop & Supply Chain
Landbouw / Bosbouw / Visserij
Vast contract - Onbepaalde tijd
senior logistic buyer that will further develop our logistics spend category. Are you a strategic and creative thinker and can you coach and motivate others? Then apply for this position.
What will you do?
As a Group Buyer Logistics you are responsible for logistics procurement across all companies within the ForFarmers Group. These include: fuels, trucks, tyres, truck maintenance, forklifts and 3rd party logistics. The expenditure amounts to approximately € 70 m per year. You identify opportunities to reduce cost and create value. In addition you develop the procurement strategies and implement efficient and effective business processes in order to realise these benefits. You report to the Director Indirect Procurement.
Tasks and responsibilities as Group Buyer Logistics:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies within the 'logistics Category' that will reduce cost and create value. Standardise processes and operational workflows.
- Liaise with key stakeholders at various levels of seniority to ensure key areas of expenditure are appropriately prioritised.
- Source, assess and develop a preferred supply base that will maximise leverage opportunities, but more importantly that will work in partnership across businesses and geographies within the Group. Manage supplier relationships and price benchmarking.
- Negotiate corporate wide contracts of a considerable value.
- Share knowledge across procurement teams within the Group and establish best practice in procurement.
- Coach, motivate, train and develop all those actively engaged in the procurement process at a lower level.
- Higher professional education (HBO/WO) and a proven and relevant track record of at least 5 years.
- Pragmatic and strategic thinking.
- People manager and team player with mature leadership capabilities and relationship building skills.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Creative, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to develop and implement effective business processes.
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with an internationally growing and highly dynamic company. A result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere. Scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and its future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your functional level and excellent fringe benefits.
Did you know that ForFarmers:
- Has a turnover of 2.3 billion Euro and produces 8.9 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- Employs approximately 2,300 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK?
- Invests considerably in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- Has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? You can play a role in this?
Are you the Group Buyer Logistics we are looking for?
Please respond by 'solliciteer' button below.
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Please contact: Paul Smulders, Indirect Procurement Director, T: +31 (0)573 288800.