21 april 2017
ICT - Services & Support
Landbouw / Bosbouw / Visserij
WO / PhD
Vast contract - Bepaalde tijd met uitzicht op vast
A specialist on delivering the right IT services. As the IT Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for all aspects of IT operations support and service governance for the company. This consists of IT Service Desk, Local Support, Incident & Problem Management, Access and Account Management and Operation Monitoring and Management.
What will you do?
Your role is to plan, organize, and manage internal and external (outsourced) service delivery resources to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of IT services. This includes developing and optimizing Service desk processes and procedures based on ITIL best practice, setting and agreeing Service Level Agreements for the key services with the Business, and reporting performance against these SLA targets. It also includes identifying patterns and trends in the service tickets and working closely with the other members of the IT Management team to target projects and investment which will eliminate these problems. You will be supported in this role by a Service Delivery Team Lead.
- Define, communicate, implement and manage a service delivery catalogue incorporating detailed service descriptions, agreed service levels (agreed with business), documented procedures, and service performance reporting;
- Provide clear, unambiguous management level reporting to the business on performance within IT Service levels;
- Manage, develop, and coaches a team of internal Service Technicians to ensure the right quantity and quality of resources are available (including external resources);
- Engage with project teams to facilitate a smooth transition into aftercare and ongoing service delivery that meets the business needs;
- Develop and manage the IT governance, policies, standards, and controls which support the ongoing effectiveness of the IT Service Delivery operation;
- Initiate, promote and encourage partnerships within the broader IT team to from a process-based approach;
What is on your CV?
- HBO+ / University level;
- Minimum 7 years experience in service management,
- Pro-active management style with a track record record in effectively managing an outsourced service provider in-line with business expectation and agreed contractual SLAs
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, capable of delivering senior management level reporting, presentations, communications, etc
- Demonstrates a track record of collaborative and cross functional working;
- English speaking;
- The position requires travel;
What will ForFarmers offer you?
Next to a challenging and informal working atmosphere, ForFarmers also offers you excellent primary and secondary working conditions such as:
- 23 days of annual leave
- 13 reduced working hour days
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
If you do not fully meet the above qualifications, but you are eager to learn and you have the ambition to grow in the near future, we would also like to get in touch with you.
Are you the IT Service Delivery Manager we are looking for?
Then please send your CV and motivation via this website.
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Please contact Chris Wigglesworth, IT Director, by +31 0573 28 88 00.