Wanted: A strategic senior buyer who will further set up and develop our MRO spend category. Are you a strategic thinker and do you aspire to fulfil your own role within the company, given the scope to do so? Do you have a strong personality and do you have what it takes to challenge your environment? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
What will you do?
As a MRO Group Buyer you will be responsible for the procurement, across all companies within the ForFarmers group, of assets, services and materials which are not incorporated into Animal Feeds. You will identify opportunities to reduce costs and create value. In addition, you will develop the procurement strategies and implement efficient and effective business processes in order to realise these benefits. You will report to the Indirect Procurement Director.
Tasks and responsibilities as MRO Group Buyer
- Develop and implement procurement strategies within the ‘MRO Category’ which will reduce costs and create value. Standardise processes and operational workflows.
- Liaise with key stakeholders at various levels of seniority to ensure key areas of expenditure are appropriately prioritised.
- Source, assess and develop a preferred supply base which will maximise leverage opportunities, but more importantly, which will work in partnership across businesses and geographies within the Group. Manage supplier relationships and price benchmarking.
- Negotiate company-wide contracts of a considerable value.
- Share knowledge across procurement teams within the Group and establish best practices in procurement.
- Higher professional education (HBO/WO) and a proven and relevant track record at strategic level of at least 5 years.
- People manager and team player with mature leadership capabilities and relationship building skills.
- Pragmatic and strategic thinking.
- Proactive and results driven.
Who are you?
Are you a sparring partner at strategic level, a designer who likes to seize every opportunity to realise his objectives? Are you, in addition, a genuine people manager and team player, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, creative and able to develop and implement effective business processes? Then we are looking for you!
We can offer you: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with an internationally growing and highly dynamic company. This equates to challenges, an informal working atmosphere and scope for fast (personal) growth. It goes without saying that ForFarmers offers excellent primary employment conditions and an extensive benefits package with, to name but a few, 23 days annual leave, 13 reduced working hour days, a year-end bonus, naturally a laptop and iPhone, flexible working hours and the option of partly working from home. We are also incredibly ambitious and want the very best people in our teams. Are you going to form part of this?
Are you the MRO Group Buyer we are looking for?
Then please send your CV with a covering letter via the ‘apply’ button below.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Please contact Anke Rijnshoeven, Manager Recruitment, on our central telephone number: +31 (0)573 - 28 88 00.