Are you our new (HFM) application specialist - key administrator? Are you analytical and do you have strong consolidation related capacities and report making skills? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Application specialist - key administrator
Location: Lochem (the Netherlands), fulltime
What will you do?
As a key administrator you are the first contact person for the consolidation tool Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). Together with the Manager Financial Management Information you will make sure the application is technically up-to-date and functionally having all the requirements needed for internal management reporting and external reporting requirements.
Besides the functional requirements it is key that you are a good communicator, since you will have many contacts within five countries where ForFarmers is located and you will have to communicate with various departments in our organization, including the financial departments and the Group Finance Director.
In this role you report to the Manager Financial Management Information.
Tasks and responsibilities as an application specialist - key administrator:
First priority will be the key administrator role for the HFM consolidation tool, but the intention is to fulfil this role for a few other applications in use by ForFarmers as well, e.g. Tagetik which is used for the IFRS16 reporting.
- Understanding finance, the business and translating it into a technical solution.
- Perform periodic consolidation in HFM.
- Arrange necessary requirements for budget & forecast consolidation and reporting.
- Involved (more functional) in Intercompany and Equity related reporting.
- Understand and able to maintain metadata and rules.
- Train employees on company standards & procedures when creating reports.
- Assemble and analyse data for business reports.
- Analyse impact of new solutions on existing financial processes.
Your CV shows
- Degree in finance, economics or management information systems.
- Relevant experience for HFM and FDMEE (pre)
- At least 2 year work experience preferably in an international environment and within a listed company.
- Experience with SAP or comparable ERP systems.
- Knowledge of IFRS (preferred, not a must have).
Who are you?
Are you a proactive and energetic person with a ‘hands-on approach’ and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders? And do you, in addition, have strong analytical and problem solving skills and can you work with strict deadlines? Then we are looking for you!
We offer: Excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with an internationally growing and highly dynamic company. This equates to challenges, an informal working atmosphere and scope for fast (personal) growth. It goes without saying that ForFarmers offers excellent primary employment conditions. To name but a few: 25 days annual leave, 13 reduced working hour days, a year-end bonus, naturally a laptop and iPhone, flexible working hours and the option of partly working from home. We are also incredibly ambitious and want the very best people in our teams. Are you going to form part of this?
Are you the (HFM) application specialist - key administrator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through the ‘apply’ button. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Edwin Schierboom, Manager Financial Management information, through our central telephone number: +31 (0)573 - 28 88 00.