International Mobility Specialist (1.0 FTE)
A true service-oriented professional to work as part of a team, making sure all our activities meeting FoFarmers and governmental requirements.
What are you going to be doing?
As an International Mobility Specialist, you will be actively contributing to the International Mobility activities within the countries ForFarmers is active in. You maintain consistency with the International Mobility framework addressing and protecting compliance risks for both ForFarmers and the employee. You will report to the Manager HRSSC in Lochem.
You will work in close collaboration with your HRSSC team, Group Tax Manager, Line Managers and our external advisors to develop and implement a solid compliance frame for ForFarmers with a focus to all International mobility-related regulations (social security, labour law and wage taxes).
Next to your activities in International Mobility, you are responsible for the payroll of our Board of Directors and our ‘In Control’ and ‘Tax Control Framework’ requirements.
Your key responsibilities:
- Act as a specialist advisor on tax issues relating to international assignments;
- Manage the process of international transfers of employees ensuring that labour law, social and tax services are compliant to both home and host country regulations as well as Group policy;
- Audit and improve our working processes from an In Control and Tax Control Framework – perspective across countries;
- Execute all payroll related activities for our (Supervisory) Board of Directors;
- Involvement in international projects like Brexit, acquisitions, etc.
What is on your resume?
You have a Bachelor degree, in tax law or payroll management and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in tax consultancy or international mobility. Your knowledge of Excel is good and you are fluent in verbal and written English and Dutch.
Who are you?
You have a pleasant and natural way of influencing others and you excel at connecting people and building relationships on all levels and across different cultures. You are a team player, proactive, detail-oriented, tenacious and highly organized. Combined with your positive and enthusiastic personality you have the ability to gain credibility with all stakeholders and meet tight deadlines and agreed timelines.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with Tom Kleizen, HR SSC manager via our central telephone number: +31 (0)573 - 28 88 00.