A Procurement analyst with the ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively. Are you passionate about working with data, driven to dive deep, motivated to develop cross company synergies and eager to make broad business impact? Then we have an opportunity for you!
What are you going to be doing?
As the Market and Costing Analyst you are part of the Raw Material Procurement team and report to the Raw Material Director. Your responsibilities will stretch across all of the ForFarmers’ operating countries (currently NL, DE, BE, UK, PL). The primary function of this role is to further develop and harmonize the costing process, expand our market intelligence platform and act as business partner for the Category Buyers and Senior Management by providing state of the art market analysis and strategy recommendations.
You work with business leaders to develop and define key business questions, work with teams to set up the right data/process structure, collect information and design the analysis/process model that answers these questions.
What will be your most important tasks and responsibilities as a Market and Costing Analyst?
- Develop costing processes and procedures.
- Improve costing data quality and work on further improving our governance structure.
- Evolve our market intelligence platform and support and act as sparring partner to the category buyers and senior management.
- Work with our supply chain partners and develop a relevant network to further build a state of the art market intelligence.
- Guarantee operational performance by being a pro-active business partner to the finance & sales community at ForFarmers.
- Actively seek and deliver process improvement projects.
The following is included on your CV:
- University degree (bachelor or master degree).
- Experience in the feed sector & raw material market are a plus.
- High literacy in MS Excel (key) and MS Office package, SAP knowledge is desirable.
- Strong communication skills in English (must), Dutch/German are desirable.
Who are you?
Are you a driven and pro-active team player, technical curious with a can do attitude? A strategic and creative thinker with strong analytical skills, capable of influencing stakeholders and senior management and with the ability to develop and implement process improvements throughout the organisation? Then we are looking for you!
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with Gert-Jan Hermanussen, Raw Material Director, through our central telephone number: +31 (0)573 - 28 88 00.