A strong personality with a clear vision on how to reach Pavo's (potential) customers in a digital environment. Does the equestrian sector feel like home to you and do you have experience in using a variety of digital tools in order to reach and win clients?
What are you going to do?
It is your mission to reach (potential) customers online in various European countries. With a clear and concrete plan, you will initiate, optimize and manage online campaigns together with agencies, among others. Everything you do, you do for our clients: primarily horse owners with 1 to 5 horses but in addition, you do not lose sight of the larger stables, professional riders and the retail channel.
You work confidently in keeping our partners up to date and challenge them to achieve optimal results. You work in a team of marketing and sales professionals, each with their own responsibilities. You will receive a lot of freedom in order to fulfil your role according to your personal preferences.
What are your main activities as Online Marketeer?
- You translate marketing objectives into measurable online campaigns, using an omni- or multi-channel approach for B2B and B2C reach.
- You get in contact with new online marketing agencies, manage existing ones and challenge them to get the most out of their budgets.
- You evaluate campaigns and advise the marketing team on optimization of online channels (adwords, seo, social, display, affiliate marketing, conversion optimization, etc.).
- You switch between different specializations and departments for optimal results (think of content management, product management, sales and online specialists).
These are the qualifications needed:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably with focus on (online) marketing, multimedia/communication.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with tools: Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with all online marketing channels: Social advertising, Adwords, SEO, Affiliate and Display.
- Experience with B2C and B2B (online) marketing.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, German is an advantage.
Moreover: At Pavo we have a lot of passion for horses. So, a little affinity for the equestrian sector helps and you will enjoy your work with us even more!
Pavo is part of ForFarmers and has been the market leader in horse nutrition for 50 years. Core values of our organization are quality, innovation and passion for the health of horses. With a small and enthusiastic team of horse lovers, we are committed every day to help horse owners with advice and the right nutrition to keep their horses healthy. Together we create innovative concepts in order to serve our customers in the best possible way.
Who are you?
Changes in the (digital) media landscape occur at lightning speed but you know better than anyone else does how to keep abreast of new developments and insights. Terms such as SEO, SEA and SOCIAL are part of your vocabulary. You are naturally analytical and base recommendations on analysis and available knowledge. Like no other, you know how to reach the people in your target group in their own unique way. In addition, you think commercially and are always looking for new online (sales) opportunities.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact Claudia Spanjaard, Marketing Manager Pavo, via our central telephone number: 0573 - 28 88 00.