Would you like to become a team member of the Pavo product management team? Can you help us shape the Pavo portfolio for the future and do you like to work for Europe’s biggest horsefeed brand in an international team of people? Then keep on reading!
Pavo is one of the leading horse feed brands in Europe. In 5 countries in Europe the brand has a leading position in the horse feed business and in total the brand is sold in 22 countries Pavo is well known for its quality products, the constant innovation of new products and the strong marketing. Working for Pavo, which is a part of the company ForFarmers, means working within an international setting for a brand that is fast growing. ForFarmers is market leader in Europe with a total sales of 9,1 million tons of animal feed, production sites in the Netherland, Belgium, Germany, Poland and the United Kingdom and a total of 2370 employees
The product manager within Pavo is the spider in the web of product development (innovation), quality standards, contact with production sites, cost-pricing, and marketing activities (content) around the products. As a product manager you are the driving force behind the Pavo horse feed assortment: you know where we are headed, and you take the organization and the products there. Key words are: Strong communication skills, good understanding of horse nutrition, eager to be ahead of the competition, drive for innovation
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master level
- Good nutritional knowledge in horses
- Affinity for R&D and excellent organizing skills
- Languages: English is a must, Dutch and or German is a welcome addition
What’s in it for you?
- You will work for Europe’s market leader in the horse feed industry
- Possibility to work from home as your base including a homework allowance
- 24 holidays and 13 ADV-days based on fulltime employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 4% year-end bonus per year
- Laptop, iPhone and travel expenses
- A lot of space to bring your contributions and ideas to the table and help us develop our future portfolio of horse feed products!
Who are you?
You have a passion for nutrition of the horse and you feel comfortable in an international and dynamic organisation. You have excellent communication skills, you are analytical and driven to translate idea’s and concepts into improved and new products for the equine market. You are not afraid to take the responsibility of leading projects that create the future of Pavo.
Apply via the apply button at the top of this page. You will be automatically redirected to our application module. Please fill it in and add your motivation and CV as an attachment.
Your application will of course be treated confidentially.
Do you have any questions, please contact Rob Krabbenborg on email@example.com or call 0031-651330324