A team player with excellent skills in Quality management, with a high service level, accurate and hands-on.
What will you do?
As Quality Officer you are part of the Quality team of the ForFarmers Group. You work closely together with our procurement, logistics, operations, formulation and nutrition departments. By carrying out risk assessments, you approve our suppliers and feed materials. So you make sure that the quality of our products meets our specifications and that the products are safe to use. The quality of ForFarmers’ products is key for our customers and our business.
In this role you report to ForFarmers’ Manager Quality Group.
What are your tasks and responsibilities as a Quality Officer?
• You are responsible for the feed safety of the feed materials and the end products of the ForFarmers Group. With that in mind, you draw up the monitoring plan and its follow-up and report on the results.
• You execute risk analyses and audits, both external and internal, and approve our suppliers and products.
• You help, instruct and train people in our procedures and instructions on quality management.
• You participate in quality improvement projects and in the incident management process.
• You maintain an external network and ensure and maintain stakeholder engagement in the supply chain.
• You continuously improve our performance towards optimal customer satisfaction with fit-for-purpose quality and feed safety products.
Your CV shows:
• Bsc or Msc. educational level.
• 5+ years of experience in the animal feed or food business.
• Proven experience on quality management.
• Knowhow of risk assessment and HACCP approach.
• Knowhow of the feed supply chain is preferred.
• Written and oral proficiency in English and German.
Who are you?
Are you pro-active and a to-the-point team player with a high service level towards the internal and external ForFarmers business? Than we are looking for you!
Any questions? Do not hesitate to ask and contact Manfred Hessing, Manager Quality Group, through our central telephone number: +31 (0)573 - 28 88 00.